Monday, April 25, 2011

A Few New Coupons @ Coupons.com


I was checking out coupons.com and noticed a few new coupons today including...

$.75/3 Birds Eye Steamfresh
$1/1 All Free Clear OXI-Active Laundry Detergent (28 Loads Or Larger)
$2/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent (45oz Or Larger)
$3/2 Dove Products (Reedem Only At Walgreens)

So head over HERE to grab these and some other great coupons.

Yesterday I went to CVS and took some Dove coupons that said redeem at Wal-Mart, and matched it up with the Dove Men+Care Deodorant sale they had. I asked the cashier if I could use it since it was still a manufacturer's coupon and she told me I could. Since it was on sale for $.99 and I had a coupon for $1/1 I scored 2 for free. It will be on sale all week at CVS, so if its still on the shelves you might want to try to use this Walgreens coupon to score a couple for free. NOT POSITIVE it will work but it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment